The ravs Butane Torch has a proven track record for reliable performance. It is the torch of choice for those regularly undertaking brazing, plumbing, soldering, jewelry making, culinary, automotive, and dental lab work, to name a few. It can be adjusted from a yellow flame to a blue one, which is much hotter and more precise. The hottest temperature is 2,500 degrees F, and the butane will burn for 1.5 to 2 hours from a 26-gram gas capacity.
One of the features customers love best is the piezo ignition system, which works every time and doesn’t require an external flame igniter. There is also an attachable table-top stand for hands-free use. The torch head has a 90-degree fixed angle. The flame length on the torch is 0.5 to 1.25 inches, and there is a manual lock feature when the torch is not being used. Standard butane canisters are sold separately.
Features of the ravs Butane Torch
- The torch has a rubber, diamond-shaped, grid-designed body for a safe grip
- The gas-flow adjustment lever controls flame length and width
- It comes with an attachable table-top stand, so you can use it hands-free
- It has a piezo ignition system which doesn’t require an electrical connection
- Temperature capability is 2,500-degree F
- It is a blue torch flame with a precise flame tip
You can use the Ravs Torch for various purposes, from jewelry making, soldering, brazing, lab work, and plumbing, and not need a different torch.
Easy to Use
The torch starts the first time and is comfortable to use in a variety of positions, such as sideways and upside down.
The torch is refilled by removing the base and inserting the gas canister into the nipple at the bottom of the torch
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 6 inches
- Weight: 6.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Item model number: RBT018
- The torch lights very easily and is versatile
- It is durable and reliable
- It is excellent for jewelry making and fine silver soldering
- Great for any work requiring flame precision
- Don’t try to use generic fuel to save money. You need to use a quality butane fuel to get the best results and a reasonable flame height.
Customers have given the ravs product an excellent review rating. This indicates that customers like this ravs model very much. A few people had issues with being unable to control the flame effectively, and a few didn’t like it. However, the stats speak for themselves, and those unhappy may have regrettably purchased a faulty unit.
By far, most customers liked the torch and were impressed with its performance. The ravs torch is versatile, easy to use, durable, and reliable. Customers also liked the self-ignition system and the convenience of the butane canisters. The precision blue flame allows for fine work, and jewelry makers and tradespeople praise the torch. You can read the reviews here to see more about what customers had to say about the product.
The ravs Butane Torch is available online and if you are eligible you can enjoy even more savings with Free Shipping. It is well-priced and provides excellent value in addition to the mechanical features. Customers have shown their confidence in the product by giving it such an excellent rating, so the torch is highly recommended based on customer feedback.
How do you fill a Ravs butane torch?
Turn the regulator to the right（-）to close the gas inflation valve.
Insert the container nozzle vertically down into the gas refill valve on the bottom of the torch to refill – How to fill a butane torch